Vomting sensation
Hi, I feel vomting sensation immediately after having food irrespective of the type of the food and quantity of food. I am facing this problem since 3 years

Hello there. I can understand your concern but that's a very little history for us to work with. Do you face any issues with acidity or acid reflux? Are you on any medications? I would suggest you meet with a physician in person and talk to him more regarding this. A general physical examination and a few tests Also will be required. Take one cup of curd everyday after food and drink lots of water. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.