Vomiting and stomach pain at midnight.
Hi. I have severe stomach pain, chest and back pain in early morning around 3 am. I wake up from my sleep due to pain. I couldn't stand walk or lie down. I vomit everything I had at night after that i feel relaxed and slowly and the pain goes away and i sleep. This happens rarely (4 /5times) I couldn't identify the reason since the food i took al those times are all different. (Dosa, curd rice, burger, chicken, chapathi). Don't know if this a problem or not?

Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
You should have a physical examination. Please consult with a General Physician in your area. Your symptoms seem insufficient to come to a diagnosis.
It looks like Gastritis
Take Pan-D once a day for 5 days before dinner
avoid spicy and oily food