Vitamin drops to my 2 months
I have 2 months old baby girl she had cold and cough from past 6 days I was giving kufril ls and nasoclear nasal drops...since 6 days I have stopped giving bevan and ultra d3 vitamin drops...today one day I have to give kufril ls drops....when Can I start giving bevan and ultra vitamin D3 drops? and can I give it with kufril ls drops? Please suggest...And she had vaccination also when can I give vaccination?

Continue drops get vaccinated at pediatric hospital
U can continue vitd3 n bevon....vaccines can b given at private clinic or any govt hospital