Vitamin d deficiency

Hi.. I am having leg bone pain and knee pain,also thigh pain. My vitamin D is 19. Consulted doc and doc prescribed me pinap-d3 chewable tablet once a week for 8 week. Is this sufficient or can I take injections along with tablet, if yes which inj I will take and how many inj. Please advise.

Harisha N L

Hey, Sensible sun exposure, especially between the hours of 10:00 am and 3:00 pm produces vitamin D in the skin that may last twice as long in the blood compared with ingested vitamin D. Foods thought to contain high amounts of vitamin D3 are oily fish, such as salmon, mackerel, and blue fish, as well as fortified milk and other dairy products. After correction of their vitamin D status with oral vitamin D, patients should have a repeat test of their 25(OH)D level to confirm that they are in the normal range.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 11 yrs exp Delhi

Yes , that would be enough and your Vitamin D levels are not much down. 19 is pretty much ok. Also take one more tab Seradic P twice daily for 3 days.
Dr. Prashant Kini
General Endocrinologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
your vit d levels are low. preferable to keep it above 40 for no symptoms. tablets will be fine. no need for injections.
Dr. Kanchan Sharma
Pain Management Specialist 2 yrs exp Jaipur
I need to have a proper history in order to conment on ur problem... For example: Pain increases on walking or not ,do u have any associated back pain, is it unilateral or bilateral etc... According to me vit d level has nothing to do with it... Giving  consultation without examining u not possible...for me... Kindly consult a pain physician