Vitamin D deficiency
Hello, I have checked my vitamin D levels 3 months back due to body pain, muscle ache and hair fall. It was 18.34 and was prescribed by doctor to take Uprise D3 tablet once per week for 4 weeks. Tablets have been taken 2 months back. After taking tablets I felt better and hairfall was reduced but recently I am facing more hairfall and muscle ache. Can I take Uprise D3 60k tablets once a week for 4 weeks again ? Or how long should I take to maintain my vitamin d levels.

Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management

Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details. Kindly consult via whatsapp on nine zero two nine six zero zero four seven zero.
Take another month and recheck vit d levels.
consider weight loss and get some time outdoors during morning hours for vit d
Consult now on WhatsApp 9306729seven85
Connect please
Yes you can bcz you should always take a maintenance dose . Vit d deficiency doesn't occur in isolation you need to look at it in holistic manner
Food is the most powerful healing medicine on planet for chronic health issues bcz it's the real fuel your body runs on . We use holistic , integrative and nutritional approach to find and fix root cause to give you sustainable vibrant health.
Repeat vit d test
consultation
Do connect and consult
According to your query and sign and  know about the disease and cause and it's best Treatment as you have mentioned as above . Please take consultation for better evaluation and best Treatment as it need complete history of patient as personal and family history. Please follow any medicine or advise after consultation only from a good doctor. Please follow good life style as • take plenty of fluid and • take less spicy and fatty foods and • take home made food only and do exercise regularly with yoga and meditation  and please keep positive  attitude to fight any disease and any problem of your life
Connect
If you require assistance or have any health concerns, feel free to reach out for a consultation. Your well-being is my priority, and i'm here to support you on your health journey.
Kindly connect
Take uprise d3 as u are taking... and take cap. Evion 400 mg also
Need few more details Kindly consult