Vitamin B12
My vitamin B12 test is 242 pg/ml Is it in normal range ?    Is it less? I am very strict vegetarian . What vegetarian diet i should eat to get B12

Vegetarian people can take almonds,cheese, milk and curd in diet. Multivitamin supplements are needed if diet cannot fill requirement. Below 200 is considered deficiency. At 242, you are borderline. If symptoms like tingling, numbness in hands and feet, generalized weakness and increased skin pigmentation have occurred you can start medications.
tab vitamin b12 500mcg once a day for 3 months.

It is normal to have low level of Vit B12 in vegetarian , Consult me on Practo I can Prescribe some Medications regarding this