Vitamin B12 Level
I have been diagnosed vitamin B12 level as 237 pg/ml.Reference level of the lab considered as 211 to 911 Pg/ml.Also taken B12 supplements for three days before the test. Is it normal level? Is required to take any supplement for this?

Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
For B12 you can go for neurobin forte tablet daily after lunch And in diet,  you can go for animal products like non veg, curd,  etc
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Yes u can start with rich sources of food of vit b12  and   Food like milk // meat // and many others must be included in diet
Hello, Ya it's something quite low of vit B12 level. But no need of taking more supplement. You can choose the best rich sources of B12 foods in your diet. And be regular with both of these for better results.
for further help contact me directly.
take a balance a Bit B12 rich diet. wish you a good health.