Virginity...
My friend lost her virginity at the age of just 23 with the wrong person. She is into depression thinking, later in her life her image can be hampered infront of her life partner due yo this person. Will he understand that she lost her virginity before if she doesn't disclose the matter by herself ???

There are ways and means to handle it I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Take proper knowledge about this first Chat online
Well not everbody knows all about a female body unlike doctors.I think in a relationship virginity should not be a deciding factor.if your partner has issues about virginity,better to boot him out of your life
No need to worry  .Consult online.
There are certain explanations for the same. Proper information is must in this case. Also counselling will help to resolve the issue. Kindly consult online
Take proper knowledge about this first chat online for guidance
Need to consult personally for understanding this issue. There are a lot of reasons of hymen break beside sexual intercourse. And another option is hymenoplasty, to restore it, depending upon local examination.
U need proper knowledge regarding this. Take consultation, this will help