Vigorite50MG
I'm 34 yrs... I don't have past medical history and not taking medicine... Now want to take VIGORITE50MG tablet at the time of intercourse... My wife is 1 month pregnant.. Plz suggest can I take this.. And guide how to take...

Hello... Vigorite tablet, it's sildenafil 50 me, why do you want to take this tablet.. You are still 34 year old usually it's recommended for old people.. You can have sexual intercourse with your wife I'd there is no complications associated with pregnancy. Try to solve your problem without medicines.