Vibrations in tip of penis
My friend is having vibrations in the tip of his penis for the past 5 days. He is 24 years old and he consumes lime juice, tea and coldrink daily. However he does not have any burning sensations while urinating neither he has pinkish urine. Though he feels to urinate quite often. And not to mention he has a habit of masturbation, he masturbate daily. So, can you please suggest some solutions to my friend so that he can control his masturbation habit as well as the a solution for the vibration problem he is having on his penis tip. Is it a worrying thing for him? Is there any drug to control masturbation in males?

Hi don't worry masterbation is ok in limits There are few do's and don'ts take proper knowledge about this first chat online for guidance evaluation and treatment chat now clarify your douts take proper consult for quite masterbation and vibration.
There is a possibility that the tip of his penis might have become hyper sensitive. Also my take home message for him would be to stop doing Masturbation. As doing Masturbation may give him temporary satisfaction but may impact his future sexual life. If he’s finding it difficult to deal with the same.
Ask him to reach out to me either online or in person.