Very weak erection
Very weak erection and quick ejaculation less than a min. No disease like BP or diabetise. Moderate physical activity. whenever i take tazzle 20, get very good n strong erection. but want to do it naturally and permenantly prob fixed w/o medicine

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.

Yes ,don't relay on medicines only... It has side effects. Psychological factors such as anxiety, guilt, or depression can also cause it. In some cases, it may be related to a medical cause such as hormonal problems, injury, or a side effect of certain medicines. stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation.practice yoga and meditation... Controlled breathing exercise may help you.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
Dr. A K Mandal is here for you. May contact through Practo location dumdum Kolkata for characterized treatment in homoeopathy for your problems