Very thin Wrists

My weight is 62kg. Height 173cm. Still my wrists are very thin...Its girth is 15 cm only. As I checked the the people having less weight have good girth. What should be the matter. I feel very shy... Never wear half slave shirts. I tried using dumbbell exercise but no result. Please please advise what should be done?

Doctor Answers (1) on Very thin Wrists

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.i advise you to take daily egg, the egg white is rich in protein and the yellow portion is rich in cholesterol,if you are a non vegetarian consuming weekly twice meat is a good option.try to include diary products like panner, cheese, ghee, butter,shirkand in your diet.try to include foods like avocado,banana,peanut butter,potatoes,prawns etc. Try to include fish,carrots,sprouts,chicken in your diet which contibutes to vitamins and proteins.Some times certain GE infection can lead to malnutrition, so getting rid of it will itself improve your weight. Hormonal imbalance can also be a cause, taking that supplements can improve the weight.consult a physician for further management