Very short height.

Hi, I am a 25 years old guy and my height is 5'4". Is medically possible to increase height by any measure? (weight - 67 Kg) Thanks.
views-icons 54 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Very short height.

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Nothing much can be done now...you can try these natural methods to stay fit and healthy...Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises.
Eat a healthy diet. you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.