Very less water intake.

For the past few month my water intake has been considerably reduced..people in my family says they see me drink very less water than expected..i know the recommended value is between 2-3 ltr per day but i clearly drink less than that..i just dont feel the thirst..it is because of some problem ..?

Doctor Answers (2) on Very less water intake.

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there. I can understand your concern. We get water not just by directly taking it. We get water from foods that we eat also. Its always good to eat drink lots of water. There is norhing wrong with you. You just need to have a little more. Try to drink one glass oer hour that way you will be able to consume about 4-5 litres. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
10 yrs. of exp | Delhi | General Physician

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Their are many reasons for the same. Are you doing some exercise ? Are you afraid to go to public toilets? Do you eat enough ? R you overweight ? R you suffering from any disease ? Please respond