Very high oily skin

My face is full of oil after 2 hours of bathing and I also sweat a lot and my scalp is also full of oil within 9 hours of bathing. Is there anything I can do stop it.

Doctor Answers (1) on Very high oily skin

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, Oily skin occurs when the sebaceous glands produce more oil than usual, leading to an imbalance in your system. Some excessive oil production is hereditary, but other factors that can lead to oily skin are stress, hormonal shifts, high humidity, travel, pollution, certain cosmetic products, birth control pills, poor diet, and improper skin care.
Wash it only twice a day: in the morning and before you sleep. Washing your face too often prompts the sebaceous glands to produce even more oil. The oil in your face (technically known as sebum) is there because it lubricates and protects your skin. When you wash your face too often, your glands respond by producing more oil to protect it. Drink plenty of water.
Consult Dermatologist....