Very frequent burps
Nearly I'm getting 200 and more burps in my throat. I consulted ENT and she said acid reflux is the cause and medication is in progress.but I have some black or discoloured big patches in both side of cheeks. Is it because if acid reflux?? Please help

Dr. Pranay
Dentist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

hello very good evening black or discoloured patch can be anything from a disease to normal appearance on your cheek For provisional diagnosis plz  mail a pic of ur cheek region where you feel the patch to my email id smilecuredentalclinic@gmail.com After which i can give a needful suggestion Dr.pranay