Very Dry skin. Hairfall
I have very dry and flaky skin. None of the oils or moisturizer works on my skin. Have shown specialist and taken medicines and oil injections as well. But nothing worked out. What should be my perfect skincare routine? Due to dry scalp I frequently suffer with dandruff and hair fall too. How can I get rid of this naturally?

Hello.. hairfalll may be genetic or due to changes in weather,water food intake as in protein insufficiency,calcium deficiency, anaemia etc... I need to examine you for that...its better you consult a dermatologist... Make sure to have protein rich diet..have good green leafy vegetables, dry fruits etc..drink plenty of water too.a bout the dry skin have waterwwl and also gave almonds, nuts more..thank you