Very dry patches on legs
I have acne prone skin on my face, my arms and rest of the body have normal skin, but my legs look dry, dark and scaly in rough patches. What might be the reason? Any possible remedies?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

You need to provide more information. Dry skin can have multiple reasons. Check yourself for any thyroid problem. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Consider usage of a moisturizing cream like Cetaphil cream or Aveeno skin cream Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. Hope it helps.
Meet a dermatologist.
Acne treatment is different approach.