Vertigo and vomiting.

I have vertigo last 1.5 Years I do lots of treatment and diagnosis and I meet very doctor they can't find the reason of vertigo.  Someone said it's cause of spondylitis, or ear infection, or migren but no one doctor explain me about the main reason of vertigo.  And when I feel vertigo then I feel vomiting.
views-icons 50 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Vertigo and vomiting.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
diagnosis of exact cause of vertigo is painstaking and requires detailed history ,clinical examination ,and multiple investigations. without exact diagnosis of vertigo its difficult to treat effectively
kindly use private chat for questionnaire so that a provisional diagnosis can be made I can guide you towards further course of action
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Why not drop in to my clinic in Bengaluru with all your past records? Vertigo evaluation requires a lot of patience and is time consuming, so many doctors do not bother and just give some symptomatic treatment and move on to the next patient.