Vericos veins
I see a cluster of vericos veins on my right foot, also early in the morning I feel a lot of pain in my heel when I start walking, this sure gets OK after an hour or so, but I am a little concerned about this, which doctor should I consult.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, . Heel pain is a very common foot problem. The sufferer usually feels pain either under theheel (plantar fasciitis) or just behind it (Achilles tendinitis), where the Achilles tendon connects to the heel bone. Even though heel pain can be severe and sometimes disabling, it is rarely a health threat. Painkillers and proper rest is enough. physical examination is all need to diagnose varicose veins please consult general surgeon regarding varicose vein.