Vericocele pain

I have pain in my left testicle and found a bag of worm like in scrotum.can it be cured without surgery or will it cause me infertility in future
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Vericocele pain

doctor profile image
Hi This condition is called varicocele. Not all varicoceles need treatment. If it is mild then we would advice observation alone. If needs treatment due to infertility or due to testis size becoming small or if there is persistent pain then it can be treated by surgery or by another method called embolisation done by radiologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?