Hello..last few days i saw strange lump in my ball sac so i visited doctor..after color doppler ultrasound..i was diagnosed with vericocele on both sides..please suggest me what to do next..thank you
views-icons 87 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sushil Singh Chandel
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Singrauli
Vericoseal is surgically removed Consult ur dr. Avoid heavy weight lifting you may try homeopathic medicine
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?