Vericocele from 2011
I was diagonised with vericocele grade 1. It was 5-6 years back and there was lot of pain but i went to urologist and he advised me to wear very tight athletic suppoter. I used tje supporter for few months After that my pain was gone and since then there is no pain except rarely in my tescticles and legs. I am doing all normal activities without any problem. I masturbate almost everyday. I just want to know should i go again to the urologist for diagnosis. I just want to know is there any problem with me?

Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Hi Get an ultrasound of your testicles every 2 years or so to monitor the varicocele. If they are not increasing, then no need for any further treatment.