Veins on scrotum
Hello Doctor, I recently found that I have some veins or nerves in scrotum. Is it a worrying factor? Could be a testicular cancer?. Sometimes if I hold ejaculation after masturbation I feel some mild ache in right testes. Is it normal. Please advice. For reference attached images

I have best tips n remedies n yoga if you want permanent solution
It is normal .Do sonography of scrotum to rule our vericocele.
Hello! Not at all no need of worrying about it. You can take an online consultation and we can discuss about it. I can just give you some basic knowledge about it. Don’t worry its natural. No illness
Online consultation