Veins been seen
My leg red and green veins r been seen and it looks like swollen I need some cream or any treatment which is helpful to reduce it or any food or diet to control it . I used biotic oil . But no results . Then coconut oil but no result . Then some doctors cream also but no results plz help suggesting some traeatment .

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

These are due to venous varicosities or varicose veins. You need to see a qualified surgeon / dermatosurgeon - get a venous doppler done. Sclerotherapy - injection of sclerosant into the veins -is a good option to be practised for the treatment of the veins. If you have any other major symptoms in relation to varicose veins, then you may need surgery. Creams and oils will not help. Hope this answers your query. Warm regards
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging