Varicose veins in legs
I have a small varicose veins in my right leg.its about 3 inches length. I have a tiny bulging vein above the calf muscle. Its not painful. But I would like to get it treated. Which doctor should I consult for this and what is treatment for this. If treated once, will it repeat again? Pls suggest the method to rectify.
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

We do leech therapy in Ayurveda preceeded by other treatments. Its a very good option.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

How much length of vein
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.