Varicose veins
I have varicose veins as my job is mostly standing job what shall i do to prevent it . Any medicine i can take

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Elastic stockinette to be put on.
Need detailed history and evaluation
Varicose veins are complications of long standing. Grade 2 elastic stockings with foot elevation during night on bed is helpfull.if you develop any ulcers then consult a general surgeon