Varicose veins
Dear Sir/Madam, My wife had recently fell from her vehicle during driving. There is no fracture but scan results shows indication of knee effusion. She is undergoing Physiotherapy as per the advise of the Orthopedist It was incidentally noted that she is having varicose veins in her legs as pointed out by the orthopedist. She is also having pain in the legs due to that condition. Please let me know whom I should consult for treatment of Varicose veins before the condition becomes worse. Thanking you, Yours faithfully, R. Balasubramanian.

consultation with a surgeon is advisable for varicose veins

Please consult a general surgeon
Kindly share some pictures
Consult a General surgeon
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.