Varicose Vein Stocking
I have mild swollen varicose vein at calf region. But pain generates at ankle, calf and thigh. So, what type of compression stocking should I use. Below knee or above knee?
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ram (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 15 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Use below knee stocking. .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Varicose veins compression stockings
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.