Varicocele
Sir I have vericocele problem Which type of treatment is the best Surgery or homeopathi pls tell me sir

Dr. Sukhjinder Singh Yogi
Sexologist 14 yrs exp Chandigarh
Varicocele can b treated with Ayurveda treatment but depends on grade 1,2,3 or 4
colour doppler of scrotums
avoid spicy junk food green chilles to avoid aggravating
Hello....... A vein abnormality in the scrotum may result in a varicocele.There are no established risk factors for developing a varicocele, and the exact cause is unclear.A varicocelectomy is a same day surgery that’s done in a hospital. A urologist will go in through your abdomen and clamp the abnormal veins....Consult general surgeon.