Vaginismus
I have extreme fear of penetration. The moment my husband tries to enter I just close myself up. I'm mildly comfortable with the insertion of a finger. What kind of treatment should I opt for?

Vaginismus is a complex problem that requires teamwork while treating a patient. We need to help you with psychotherapy, vaginal dilators as well as the use of some simple injection therapy. Results are more than 90%. Look up my website for more details www.drrajeevagarwal.co.in/renovare-clinic
U shd use vag gel like visna and prepare urself mentally that it is not so painful as i m thinking

Vaginismus home remedies