Vaginal Spotting
Hi, I had consulted a gyno on Friday for yeast infection. She did an exam and gave me antibiotics and candid B cream. But I've been sitting since Saturday. It hasn't stopped yet. Is this expected after a vaginal exam? Is there a chance I could've been pregnant and had a miscarriage due to the exam?

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, little spoting may be seen after pelvic examination in a women with reproductive tract infection. To comment on pregnancy we need little more details like your last menstrual date. Since it is Friday you got examined, by today or tomorrow you should have follow up with your doctor, please consult your doctor...