Vaginal problems
I am 21years old female. I and my guy ended up having a good protected sex. After sex I have been facing some issues. Stomach ache, leg pain and vaginal reddish brown discharge at times. Can you consult why is it happening? I am really scared and don't know what to do. Is it just some vaginal infection or something to worry about?

Dr. Nishant Kanodia
Consultant Physician 16 yrs exp Delhi

Get urine culture done Use Vwash shampoo & lotion.. Start eating Cransafe 3times a day for 2weeks
Dr. Devjani Das (Ganguly)
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Kolkata
Please see a gynaecologist for an examination and assessment. If you have used a condom, then infection is unlikely. You have not mentioned when you had your last period, and whether you have used any contraceptive pills. I would advise you to see a gynaecologist and get an assessment done.