Vaginal Penetration

I recently tried to have sex with my fiance three or four times, but I am not able to. I feel as if my vaginal muscles contract when he tries to penetrate. When I searched on net about my problem, I relate my problem to Vaginismus. I am able to put 2 fingers inside my vagina but it's a bit painful. I can put one finger without any problem though. I don't have any pain during periods and they are very regular. Now, I am very scared to have sex. I am getting married in December and don't want our sexual life to suffer. Should I see a gynic or saxologist. Please suggest.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Latur

Many of times premariatal sex bring anxiety and sense of insecurity... Have a proper counselling from gynaecologist or sexologist
Dr. Chetan Maandhakar
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Rajkot
Exactly it is vaginismus or not is only confirmed with examination. It may possible in initial trials of sex you can feel it difficult. Please consult a gynecologist for it. And even if after examination it is vaginismus don't worry treatment is available. Vaginismus can not hamper sexual life in later phases. Don't afraid of sex now. But it's advisable don't have premarital sex without protection.. Thanks.