Vaginal Pain
Sir/Ma'am , My wife is facing vaginal pain problem just after 40 minutes to 1 hour of sexual intercourse . Symptoms Facing: 1. Heavyness inside vagina , feeling something will come out from it. 2. Yellow Colour Urine. 3. Light Red color spot on left thigh some days before. 4. Seldom Transparent color liquid coming out from it .

Need internal examination..... Consult a gynac.. Infection might be the cause

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+187
Chat with a sexologist
Hello, It is difficult to determine the reason without evaluating her in person. I would suggest that you visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Consult a Gynaecologist, only after examining doctor will be able to tell exact cause. There can be multiple reasons for these symptoms