Vaginal pain

Dear doctor It's been 11 days since me and my boyfriend have had dry sex(no intercourse , just rubbing of out genitals on each other ) and yesterday when he fingered me , after a few minutes I bled, I'm expecting my periods 17-21 of this month and I haven't got it yet . My vagina pains a lot internally and there's a pulling pain only on the left side .! Am I pregnant or what is going on with me ? Was the bleeding spotting blood or is there any other infection or disease causing me it . Should I take a pregnancy check and when can I ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Vaginal pain

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello., About the bleeding it might be due to fingering which has injured the mucosa as that pàrticular area is very señsitive..,you need not worry about it...secondly about the pain it might be because of the act per se or due to your periods nearing... Just due 5o contractions....I don't think there is some infection or disease...you need not get pregnàncy checked as you mention there was no proper intercourse... Thank you