Vaginal.issue
Hi doctor I have a external hemorhoids which is not so painful but some times itching will be there.. But my problem is i have frequent burning and swelling in my lower part of vagina.. As my urine report shows normal and ultra sound shows normal what my be the issue.. Pls suggest, i have completed antibiotics for uti and cream tablets everything inside vagina as per gynaecologists

Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hi, if you are having recurrent problems, you need blood check up and probably Pap's smear. I advise you to have frank discussion with your Gynaecologist and then go ahead with revised treatment