Hi doctor I have a external hemorhoids which is not so painful but some times itching will be there.. But my problem is i have frequent burning and swelling in my lower part of vagina.. As my urine report shows normal and ultra sound shows normal what my be the issue.. Pls suggest, i have completed antibiotics for uti and cream tablets everything inside vagina as per gynaecologists
views-icons 12 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Vaginal.issue

doctor profile image
Dr. Himani Gupta
11 yrs. of exp | Navi Mumbai | Gynecologist
Hi, if you are having recurrent problems, you need blood check up and probably Pap's smear. I advise you to have frank discussion with your Gynaecologist and then go ahead with revised treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?