Vaginal infection
Hi, I have cuts, swollen & itchiness in my & around my vagina. It hurts alot. I don't know that is because of pad or because of sex. Do suggest something very effective.

Dr. Mandira Singh
Gynecologist 30 yrs exp Hyderabad

it can be because of pads and or due to sex. you need to visit a gynaecologist and get yourself checked as it is not possible to prescribe medication without seeing
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, It is difficult to suggest without examining you in person. I would suggest that you visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further examination. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.