Vaginal infection

Hi, I am 26 unmarried girl. I can see little white acne sort of thing around my vagina and labia. It's spreading through the skin and feels itchy also. Please suggest the best doctor to cure it and is it a sexually transmitted disease as I am going to marry this year. Please help

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

No it's not a STD. Shave hair on the genatelia and use candid B ointment. It would help. Nothing serious
Harisha N L

Try over-the-counter antifungal ointment, lotion, powder or spray. The rash may clear up quickly with these treatments, but continue applying the medication twice a day for at least 4 weeks after resolution of lesions...Stay dry. Keep your groin area dry. Dry your genital area and inner thighs thoroughly with a clean towel after showering or exercising. Use powder around your groin area to prevent excess moisture. Wear clean clothes...Consult nearest dermatologist for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.