Vaginal discharge infect
From last 5 months there is foul smell in my vaginal discharge. I met a general physician n I have taken candid V6 vaginal tablets but still it's not gone. Pls help.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. What type of vaginal discharge are you having? Colour? Foul smelling? Depending on the discharge it can be candidiasis, bacterial vaginosis, trichomaniasis. Treatment for all the three vary. Also you will have to be checked for diabetes, as it can be recurrent in diabetics. So kindly consult gynecologist or dermatologist for further evaluation.