Vagina itching at night
I used Veet hair removal cream to shave my bikini area a few weeks ago and since then, my vagina felt inflamed and irritated. The symptoms considerably improved when hair began to grow back, but I am still experiencing itchiness around the opening area (outer labia) at night. During the day it's mostly normal and there is no unusual discharge. I'm trying not to itch so that the skin does not become inflamed or scratched, but it's affecting my sleep. Please advise.

Provide with photos of the same if possible or discuss in details.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
Use evion skin cream daily twice and cetrizine tablet at night for 5 days
Consult online for tailored treatment
Don't worry...you are suffering from irritant contact dermatitis causing this burning sensation... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
U have got into a condition called irritant contact dermatitis. It can b caused die to Veet application. Constant irritation could have lead to Inflammation and mild swelling. Consult a Dermatologist fort he same.