Vagina infection
Dr, I have doubt related vaginal infection,I have done vagina swab culture test, in that report ,there is infection, and my doctor give medicine- candid cl, and my doubt is how it is happened , and I have done ultrasound test , in that report ,endometrial wall is thickened in utreus, is both are related to sex,me and my husband did nt do sex for a long period ( 7 months we didn't do sex)

Its infection dear... Can come from toilets too and because of wearing damp clothes... as well. So keep that area dry Change inner wear twice a day. Have fresh vegetables... Since you've already been treated...don't worry.