Vagina Discomfort
Hii Doctor My vagina is very itchy, burning, swollen, red, and discharge like cottage cheese, what should I do now? Which medicine should be taken?

Pls connect for online consultation and advice
You should connect for a prescription Prescriptions are not provided in this free question answer section
Connect
Hi good evening Thnxs for your question Any abnormal discharge from vagina after period is over not good for ur vaginal health. I need complete details regarding ur case so I can help you. Can u send me pic of that red area? For further guidance on it and medicine Connect with me online here so I can help you MY Online link is prac.to/drpanchani
It’s candidal vaginal infection
Consult for advice prescription
Consult for prescription