Vaccine regarding consult
I was working out of india and i took one dose of pfizer vaccine on april 2021 now i left the job and i am in india since there is no pfizer vaccine in india i am not being able to take my 2nd dose. What should i do? Can i take another vaccine other than pfizer?

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

Please contact your local health district office
Contact health authorities of your District.
Contact DM office