Vaccine of Rabies

Yesterday when i get up from bed i saw a bat was their in my body, i went to a govt hospital the doctor prescribed me to take 3 anti rabies vaccine Abhay Rab.Earlier i have taken 12 vaccines details: 2008-3 vaccine,2010-3vaccine,2011-4 vaccine,2012-2 vaccine. But the vaccine that i have taken in 2008 a pharmacist used to bring from 6/7far n inject me in my home so i think this course of vaccine is useless as their was delay of 1hour after taking out of freeze,And i Dont remember nicely that i have taken vaccine in 2010.So let i have taken vaccine in 2011-4vaccine and 2012-2vaccine..Yesterday when i went to the govt hospital i got confuse about the vaccine whether the nurse has given properly or not.So today i visited 2 doctor in town,One said to take 5 vaccine and to start from day0,Other doctor said no need to start from Day 0 but take total 5vaccine.So my question is if yesterdays Day0 vaccine was not given properly so the next 4 vaccines will protect me or i have to take 5 from Day0

Doctor Answers (1) on Vaccine of Rabies

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern, but I'm not sure if you can understand what we doctors have been saying to you for the past couple of days regarding this same question. if it difficult to understand for you? just because it is a free service doesn't mean you post the same question daily multiple number of times the answer for which have been given multiple times by multiple of our doctors. you do not need to take any vaccination as such. rest is up to you man. do what ever you like. do not post any more questions about this or your questions will be reported as spam. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain