Vaccinations
Hello Sir, Currently my baby is 8months completed in 6 january .during vaccination he is not stay with us due to lockdown period . Her PCV vaccination not done as per govt.hospital not given this vaccine .now I check vaccination chart so I book appointment in my near city hospital so doctor given to first PCV dosage vaccine in 11september please suggest 2 nd PCV vaccination time .also MMR given 9 months completed or in between same months please suggest..

2nd dose of pcv to be given  after 1 month of 1st dose of pcv... Mmr after 9 completed months of age...