USG Abdomen
I have skin allergy and my doctor told me to take biopsy. My biopsy site was at abdomen. Doctor diagnosed in biopsy that i have Subcorneal pustular dermatosis and that i was started with Dapsone. Now when i check my SGPT is 69 U/L. I would like to take USG abdomen. But as my biopsy site is in abdomen and stitched biopsy wound does not heal completely, is it ok for me to go for USG Abdomen? If i go for USG abdomen will it affect this wound?

For skin biopsy wound you need clean and dressing under surgeons supervision. There should be no problem for undergoing sonography.