Use of tablets
My sister is taking the levipil two tablets daily from june, 2016. Continuosly she is using this tablets. How long will she use this tablets? Can she stop taking the tablets. Please clarify my doubt and tell best neuro physician. Thanking you sir.

Before stopping levepil consult neurologist as EEG and MRI is done if ur epilepsy type or syndrome is diagnosed and reports normal u can taper drug and stop but certain epilepsy like JME requires lifelong rx so Neurology consultation is must

I need to know the reason she’s taking Levipil tablets. Without knowing it I can’t advise any further course of action.
Need to consult neuro specialist for further consultation.
Thanks to mom