Use of CLOMID
Hello Doctor, My first born is 1.5 yrs old,now we want to plan second baby.I want twins this time.For this,one of my friends told me to take CLOMID as it stimulates the ovulation and increases the chances of conceiving twins(as according to her).Is this true??pls guide..My age is 32 and my menstural cycle is regular(33 days)

Please go for natural conception
Clomid might lead to twin pregnancy but twin pregnancy itself is associated with complications for mother as well as for babies most of the times and also clomid has its side effects. If you can conceive naturally thats the best thing you can do . Please contact privately for more discussion.  I practice in pune
We can't completely assure that with clomid twin pregnancy occur Chances are more..