Use abortion pills
2 times use abortion pills if any complication in future pregnancy am already useing the pills in April then now June am use same abortion pills if any complication in my future pregnancy

Dear ,avoid self medication Which er things u told those are very dangerous and injurious to your health Can lead to death ,can have multiple complications too
consult gynaecologist
please pease avoid self medication ,every person I say same.

Abortion is illegal in India unless you meet the parameters of the MTP Act it is illegal. Multiple and regular use of aborficent medications aren't good for the body and can cause long term complications.